An official website of the United States government
Here’s how you know
Official websites use .gov
A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States.
Secure .gov websites use HTTPS
A lock ( ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .gov website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
The first time you access the Wall Street Journal from the direct link or from your MyAthens you will be prompted to create a standalone WSJ account.
What are the benefits of a standalone WSJ account?
Setup alerts based on topics that interest you.
Creating a standalone WSJ account is simple:
1. Use the direct link https://library.doc.gov/wsj.
2. You will then be prompted to create an account.
3. Your name and email address are automatically imported. Create a password, then click Create.
4. You will then be signed into Wall Street Journal. Enjoy!
Please note: If you are logged in and don't have a standalone account. Simply go through the above steps to trigger a new account.
1. Copy and paste this link into your browser to completely log out of WSJ.com: http://www.wsj.com/logout
2. Delete only WSJ-related cookies by clicking this link: http://www.wsj.com/delete_cookies
3. Navigate to the WSJ link that has been implemented on your company's intranet portal and click it again to access The Wall Street Journal.
4. You may be prompted to register. On the registration page, when you enter your email address it will say it looks like you already have an account. Please click sign here just under the email field on this same registration page
If you are unaware of the location of the link implemented on your companies' intranet, please contact your IT team as they have implemented the link for your company to access.
Reminder: To remain active, please sign onto WSJ.com via the company intranet portal at least once every 90 days.
Note: Should you receive an error, please provide us with the URL and a screenshot of the error you are receiving so we may further assist you.
1401 Constitution Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20230
Monday to Friday
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Closed on Federal Holidays
General Public - by appointment only
An official website of the U.S. Department of Commerce