The Harvard Business Publishing Collection from EBSCO includes hundreds of eBooks from one of the premier publishers of business books. Browse and search the collections, select a book, and click on EPUB Full Text to begin reading immediately in your browser.
Instantly access eBooks across many topics, including:
Where can I find the Library's eBooks?
The Library's HBP collection is one of a variety of sources of eBooks. Search the Library's catalog for a comprehensive search of all eBooks available to you. Visit EBSCO if you only want to see books from the Harvard Business Publishing Collection through EBSCO.
Who can read the Library's eBooks?
Department of Commerce staff and contractors stationed at the Herbert C. Hoover Building in Washington, DC, with a Library Account may use EBSCO eBooks.
How do I read EBSCO eBooks on my device or offline?
It is possible to download EBSCO eBooks. However, the Library does not recommend doing this. Due to the EBSCO imposed digital rights management requirements, downloading their eBooks requires you as the user to go through many steps. For step-by-step guidance, visit their tutorial.
1. Turn on your VPN or get a Library Account
2. Start your eBook search in the Library's catalog:
3. Once you have found what you want to read, click on the title of the book and under View Online click on Harvard Business Review Press ebooks on EBSCOhost.
4. You will either be asked to log in with your Library Account or if you are on the VPN taken directly to the book.
5. Click on EPUB Full Text or PDF Full Text where available, the eBook will open, and you can begin reading the full eBook in your browser.