Where can I find the Library's eBooks?
Browse the eBook catalog online at commerceresearchlibrary.overdrive.com.
Who can use Libby?
Libby is only available to Department of Commerce staff and contractors working in HCHB with a Library Account.
Can I download Libby to my government phone?
For the most part, yes. If you are having an issue with downloading the app to your government phone please call your Bureau's IT help desk.
How many books can I check out?
• Borrow up to 3 titles at a time.
• Choose 7, 14, or 21 days as your default lending period.
• Place holds on up to 5 titles at a time.
1. Get a Library Account
2. Download Libby:
Or, visit commerceresearchlibrary.overdrive.com in your Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge browser.
3. Open the Libby App, then:
4. Start browsing the collections!
Monday to Friday
8:30am to 5pm
Closed on Federal Holidays
General Public - by appointment only